Sunday, November 4, 2012

November Events at Tribute City in Second Life


 

The true harvest of my life is intangible - a little star dust caught, a portion of the rainbow I have clutched.

Henry David Thoreau

           My good friend, Jessii Warrhol, in Second Life (SL) recently sent me a list of Tribute City Harvest Month events which will be taking place in November.  They will run from November 1 to 30, 2012 in Tribute City. 

          Details are as follows:

Celebrate the harvest and Thanksgiving in Tribute City, with 30 days of great events and of course fun! Events are below.
 

November 1, to November 30, 2012 - Tribute City Carnival

November 2, 2012 to November 4, 2012 - Ozzy Osbourne Tribute Concert Weekend

November 5, 2012 to November 30, 2012 - Harvest Month Merchant's Fair

November 5, 2012 - 6 HOUR Guy Fawkes Day Party

November 16, 2012 to November 18, 2012 - Red Hot Chili Peppers Tribute Concert Weekend

November 23, 2012 - 4 HOUR Thanksgiving Party

November 24, 2012- Black Friday Party

 
          Of course do not miss their regular club events in Tribute City’s club calendar and they can be checked out on the web here and here.  As always, for questions or comments, please contact jessii2009 Warrhol, Co-owner & Operator of Tribute City.

          Jessii and the team always put on fun events in Tribute City and I heartily recommend dropping by during November to get into a little premature Holiday spirit!  Tell ‘em web sent you!

          I’d like to thank Jessii for sending me her list of events and thinking of us as the Holiday season comes upon us. 
           I welcome feedback from readers, please either comment on my blog or e-mail me at webspelunker@gmail.com . 

          If you would like to read about my other adventures in Second Life
please click here.


No comments: