Saturday, November 19, 2011

Welcome & Thank You!

     If you're reading this then you have followed my stories about Second Life (SL) from CNN iReports to my new blog and I thank you!

     While I'm grateful to CNN iReports for giving my start earlier this year when I started to post my SL stories, their recent upgrade left me without the functionality that my readers liked about my stories.  So I came over to Google's Blogger which I've used before for Real Life (RL) activities. 

     I plan to continue my SL stories here and will from time to time post on CNN iReport when the format is appropriate for the subject.

     I had to scramble to get this blog together so it's far from perfect and any omissions or glitches are solely my fault.  I would love to hear from my readers should there be any recommendations for either improvements or stories.

     Again, welcome to my new blog and thank you for coming over! 

No comments: